Sunday, April 19, 2009

2010

Its time to start things for 2010 batch. 2009 apps were not good enough to get me an interview call even, though I one of the schools interviewed me w/o application.
Its April and I have started thinking about applications and may be taking my GMAT again. I have got a decent score but we know that an awesome score can (not will) convert a ding into an admit and an admit into an admit with scholarship. But still I am not sure about it.
Moreover, these economic conditions add lot to my worries. Everyone is worried I guess. But you always need to take risk if you are dreaming that high.
I hope to be in touch with everything and all of you once again. B-San, my mentor, will be leaving for Emory sometime in July and getting an insight from him will let me know a lot more about B-Schools and an MBA
Chao
P.S. spanish classes are fun. have made a lot of friends there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got ample time in your hands this time around. Keep going strong and give it your best shot!

Nishant Sharma said...

What man...Negativity in your blog
Thts not wat Future Hot Shots are made of...
A number of people look up to you..
Think for them,work for them, Your thoughts have put me in doubt, even i'm considering retake but then not enough time

ANAGHA said...

Hi!!!
Even I plan to apply for Fall 10, it will be my 1st application...
Taking GMAT in July..

Unknown said...

Hi there. I'm also a prospective B-school applicant and targeting the fall 2010 intake. Scheduled my GMAT (retake) on June 19th. I'll be applying to A few european and asian B-schools including HKUST and NUS!!

Cheers and good luck