Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MBA Fair for 2010 batches

India — September 2009

At the MBA Tour event,
Meet and Discover some of your Ideal Business Schools

» Asia: UCLA, Cornell, Duke, UNC, Carnegie Mellon, Michigan (Global), HKUST, IE, HEC Paris
» US: Wharton, Berkeley, UCLA, Cornell, Duke, Michigan (Global), NYU, Indiana, HEC Paris
» Europe: Berkeley, Cornell, Duke, Yale, Carnegie Mellon, RSM, ESADE, Durham, Henley
» India: UCLA, Cornell, NYU, Duke, Queens, ESADE, IE, HEC Paris
» Latin America: UCLA, Cornell, UNC, Boston U, Yale, Ivey, McGill, Cranfield
» Canada: UCLA, NYU, Queens, Ivey, York-Schulich, McGill, Toronto, HEC Paris, Cranfield
And Many More!
Not all schools listed in region/country participate in every event. Visit school websites to see participating cities.

Bangalore September 19 & 20
New Delhi September 22
Mumbai September 26


www.TheMBATour.com

check this website to for details.

To register CLICK

ATB

4 comments:

Josh Hohman said...

I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that I enjoy your blog, and wish you the best of luck with your MBA experience. I was in your shoes a few years ago, and can tell you that the Stanford GSB was two of the best years of my life (the application process, not so much, but that’s another story…)

Anyway, I know how stressful the application process can be, and since a lot of your readers are in the process of applying to business school, I thought I might be able to help you provide a valuable resource to your loyal readers.

I’d like to send you a copy of my complete applications for 5 top MBA programs (for free, seriously). Then, if you think your readers might like it as well, I’ll provide a link you can post on your blog so your readers can grab their copy as well.

If you're interested, drop me an email at josh.hohman@gmail.com, and I'll have a preview copy of my application materials emailed to you ASAP, so you can check it out and make sure it's something you'd feel comfortable giving away to your readers.

Sincerely,
Josh Hohman

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

你的部落內容真棒,一定要持續下去! ............................................................

Koushal said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice information on MBA, for more details click on MBAin India