Saturday, October 4, 2008

've you already thought about it?

I am sitting with a laptop, thinking deeply about what I really want in life.

“What do you want?” this sounds very simple sometimes, if you ask someone or is it being asked from you. What do you want?

Answers can be infinite varying from anything to everything. But when it is asked by a Bschool, you just can’t go on and say anything. You got to be very clear about what you want in your life because an MBA is a big investment of your life whether it be the money, the 2 years or the hard work you are putting for getting into a bschool or the hard work you are going to put during those 2 years.

The very first question any Bschool asks is – what is you career objective?

If you have never thought about it, it’s the high time. It’s the time for, as one of my friends says, Self Realization. It doesn’t matter whether you are 21, 25 or 28 years old. What matters is do you know yourself.

Ask yourself,

What do I want?

What am I going to do after a few years?

Am I going to work at the same place?

Am I going to do the similar kind of work?

Will I get a break I am looking for?

When will I get that break?

Am I looking for any break btw?

No comments: