Saturday, November 8, 2008

Final tentative list..

So for me final list goes like:
Emory - 2nd round and rolling :(
CEIBS - first round - 30-Nov
HKUST - First round - 17-Dec
NUS - its rolling so after HKUST, I ll try to close this one
Dropping Queens most probably, becaues its 2nd deadline is 28-Nov and its rolling as well. Moreover I do not have much time. CEIBS and Queens deadline is clashing. so will drop Queens most probably.

Other schools, I may think about if I submit the apps for above schools in time and am satisfied with the applications/essays I would submit
Krannert. Depends on when I take TOEFL
NTU - have to do the research
AIM - would not go for it because of the political situation there.. but would do the research.

Adios

1 comment:

Nishant Sharma said...

As the journey starts mate.wishing you all the luck and blessings.. may u be my mentor next year for admissions